- Learn solutions to problems, rather than just features.
- Be engaged by the Socratic method of question
and answer to find solutions.
- To make your learning as enjoyable and effective as possible, trainers spend hours
preparing each course section.
- Supplement training with one-on-one mentoring.
- 24 AbleOwl Excel courses provide a progressive training path of consistent, structured
- Over 25 years of spreadsheet specialisation means you get the best practical advice.
- Every delegate receives a free two-month subscription
to AbleOwl’s Genie. Its features include email hotline support totalling up to 60
minutes depending on the course attended (enough for 5 to 6 consultations), an Excel
knowledge base, all three AbleOwl Excel publications (In-depth, Instant and Visual
Basic Excel Sheets), online training, templates and utilities.”
- The provision of colour manuals for most courses assists in clarifying course examples,
and reinforces AbleOwl colour conventions.
- Provision of a memory stick containing all course files and any custom solutions
created during the course allows quick transfer to your own PC.
- Attend a public course (see Course schedule)
or have a course run privately at a date and location of your choice.
- Even if you attended all 24 of our Excel courses, you would still only know a fraction
of what's possible in Excel. Extend learning further with our three
subcription magazines, published each month.
- For further details, either email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the relevant phone number at Contact